Reinet Investments was created as a result of the restructuring of Richemont, the Swiss luxury goods business.
Reinet Investments S.C.A. is a securitisation vehicle incorporated under the laws of Luxembourg. It is listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, Euronext Amsterdam and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Reinet Fund S.C.A. F.I.S. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reinet Investments and is a closed-end, specialised investment fund also established in Luxembourg. It is the investment vehicle for all of the investments held within the structure.
Our goal is for Reinet to provide shareholders with an investment vehicle which will manage their funds in a conservative manner, protecting capital whilst aiming to achieve growth over the long-term.
Reinet Investments Manager SA
1. Cross-border share transfer process
2. Amsterdam to Johannesburg (A-J) removal request form
Receive email updates on the latest Reinet financial and company announcements by entering your email address below.
12. Reinet Investments S.C.A. Announces Completion of Share Buyback Programme
13. Reinet Investments S.C.A. announces Share Buyback Programme
14. Weekly updates - 50 million Share Buyback Programme
15. Reinet investments S.C.A. announces completion of share buyback programme